This is a Zettelkasten 0G1C1, which is a note taking system seeking to deeply integrate ideas together rather than merely record information.
Topics of Current Interest
- Engineering management 1B.
- Business leadership 4B.
- Mental phenomenae 0G1E.
- Decision making 1F.
- Teams 4B1G1.
- Micromanagement creates conditions where more micromanagement is necessary 1B8B4.
- Knowledge work 0.
- Software engineering 1.
- Physical sciences 2.
- Arts 3.
- Business 4.
- Spirit 5.
- Self 6.
- Technology 7.
- Product development 8.
- Scrum uses empiricism to maximize delivered value to stakeholders while reducing waste. 8E1A (from 2021-09-02)
- Structuring IC worloads to grow their skills. 1B4B (from 2021-03-26)
- Managers should identify what skills are needed for reports to succeed without them. 1B4B1 (from 2021-11-29)
- Continuous improvement is a commitment to reviewing the way something is done to find ways to do it better. 0M (from 2021-09-02)
- Great teams have a specific purpose to pursue. 4B1G1H (from 2021-11-29)
- Recurring informal activities in software engineering. 1M2 (from 2021-10-26)
- Engineering managers must understand how their employees want feedback and praise. 1B4A1 (from 2021-02-27)
- Shuhari describes the stages of learning to mastery. 0M3 (from 2021-11-29)
- Agile methodologies seek to establish a culture that is adept at reacting to changing business needs. 8E3 (from 2021-11-29)
- Framework for more intentional living. 6E (from 2021-10-27)