Inventory of knowledge components.
- Concept/definition: x is determined by y characteristics.
- Argument: x ought to be the case under y circumstances because of z principles.
- Counter-argument: x actually ought not be, under y conditions.
- Model: x is like y in z ways. (Analogies.)
- Theory/hypothesis: Given x conditions, y is predicted to occur with z probability.
- Fact/phenomenon/empirical data: x is true due to y evidence from z source.
Imaginary-Unit-3267, “How, Exactly, Is Structure Supposed to ‘Emerge’?,” Reddit Comment, R/Zettelkasten, March 26, 2022, https://www.reddit.com/r/Zettelkasten/comments/todvoo/how_exactly_is_structure_supposed_to_emerge/i26u1hq/. (See notes.)